Our vision is that The Harmony Trust will be known for best practice in educational excellence.
We have a strong moral purpose to do what is best for children and families which underpins our ethos. We aim to raise aspirations and attainment of all children, developing pupils with high self-esteem and responsibility.
The Trust is committed to the delivery of high quality education delivered by excellent staff, in a caring, supportive, learning environment.
As a Sponsor, the Trust has a responsibility to improve the education for all learners within the Trust by ensuring:
The Harmony Trust Values :
- Provide excellent primary education that provides breadth and rigour — every child, every subject, every year group, every day.
- Prepare children for the next phase of education and for later life.
- Address challenges facing children and communities around disadvantage and social mobility.
- Ensure that parents are partners in learning and in the life of the Academy and the Trust.
- An organisation where Learning Matters — learning with, from and on behalf of others.
- Believing that outcomes improve when schools invest in their staff and collaboration.
- Committed to growth, but only when we are confident of success for children, parents, and staff.